The story of one high schooler trying to wade through all the petty drama, with the only way she knows how. Sarcasm. Note: All names have been changed for protection.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Next week, I promise.

Today was not a god day. Ever get those times where you felt like you have no friends? And no one cares? Yeah, well, today was like that for me. Everyone was hanging out, having great times with each other. That's just great, but then all they could talk about was the fantastic time they had. I'm trying to be nice. I just wish I had that person who would care when I feel bad, instead of basking in their own glory.
Maybe that's too much to ask.
I guess that's my drama for the day. I'll have really interesting stuff either tomorrow or next week? Okay? I'm sorry. I'll get better. Maybe.

FINAL VERDICT:
I'm trying to be understanding, but sometimes I want to be the person who is sad and cries. I always end up being the one who has to be strong. Its getting really old.


With so much love it hurts,
Maddie
(Sarcasm hand raised. Just in case you missed it.)

3 comments:

  1. You can call me anytime and cry to me! I love you, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For what it's worth from your old Aunt Linda...You are beautiful a joy to be around..so funny and intelligent. So many wonderful things are ahead for you, Maddie! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to the above! It is tough being 15 sometimes, but you have so much going for you it's not even fair! It will get better. My advice: Serve someone else and you will be happier. Ok, no more preachin today....Gucci, Gucci. Love you the most.

    ReplyDelete