The story of one high schooler trying to wade through all the petty drama, with the only way she knows how. Sarcasm. Note: All names have been changed for protection.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Help Wanted.

I'm desperate you guys. I have to write a whole nonfiction story by Thursday. I have two ideas that I could write about, and I'll give you the pros and cons of each.

1. An extremely entertaining and funny story about my illegal frowned upon by the law activities. Its about when I went to New York a couple weeks ago, and found myself in a drug-deal-like situation, all over a purse.
PROS: Its pretty hilarious. And in my creative writing class, every story can be fitted into one or more of the following categories:

  • The time they got hurt/they hurt themselves.
  • The time they were in Poms or Cheer and won something. Yay. 
  • The time someone in their family died.
Its not that these are bad, its just getting really old. Its really depressing too. I think my story would be more exciting, you know? Spice things up a little!
CONS: I've had a terrible past couple of days. I cried three times during school today. Then I go a C on my test. (I hate that class, just in general. I like the subject, not the class. Blah.) So I think making it really funny would be difficult right now. I need to be cheered up, desperately. I really want someone to come to my house and bring cookies and hang out. I wish people did that. I wish my parents would have some sympathy. I just don't know what to do. (That got really depressing, sorry. SORRY.)

2. A story about my experiences with bullying. Its really personal, and is still kind of happening.
PROS: That's what my teacher and class likes. They eat up the dramatic stuff. The story that everyone loved was about a girl and her anorexia. Granted, its not that bad. Its just not funny or light.
CONS: On any other day, I'd love to write the other story more. This one isn't anything I talk about. I think only my parents know the extent of it.

Help please. I have to decide basically tonight, and write tomorrow or Wednesday. If you text or call or facebook or comment on this, man, I will love you. Which one would you rather read? Which would you want me to post here, if any?

FINAL VERDICT:
People need to stop being fake in general. If you can't handle me when I'm having a terrible day, you do NOT get to talk to me when I'm normal. Someone did that today. Teachers need to stop putting 15 trick questions on their tests. Someone needs to kidnap me from my house. AND ALL OF YOU need to tell me, idea 1 or 2?

Love,
Maddie

P.S.
I love you.

3 comments:

  1. MADDIIE its carlie :) hey girll i agree totally with the people need tp stop being fake! trust me we have to many of those in our school and i am not liking it! anyways if you need to be relived from your house im always right down the street come see me anytime and we will hang out.....PARK DAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maddie! I wish I lived close enough to bring cookies and hang out. I totally would!! I love you girlie! And, I would love to hear either story, but #1 seems the most light-hearted and I think that's what you need right now. You are the best!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being fake really sucks, huh? I agree so much with you, and guess what? It doesn't stop when you are a grown up! Too much hypocracy in the world for me, but most people can't really take the truth is what I have come to learn. And I also think that if we get through life with one or two REALLY good friends, our lives have been a success in the friend department. I used to think that everybody had to like me....but then I realized, Hey, I don't like everybody so why should they? Makes for a much happier life. I hope you aren't still sad...but I promise this too shall pass. You are so loved and admired for who you are girlie! Don't be so hard on yourself and just chill out and let these stupid people who disappoint you go on with their small little lives until they wake up one day and realize what big dumb jerks they have become. Can you tell I don't like it when people aren't nice to my girl!

    My vote is for the Gucci Gucci story; and by the way I don't think it was illegal....at least that's my story. No really, how could it be when it was everywhere? Let me know what you decide. By the way, I love your music choice here on your blog. Love you angel girl. xoxox

    ReplyDelete