The story of one high schooler trying to wade through all the petty drama, with the only way she knows how. Sarcasm. Note: All names have been changed for protection.

Monday, September 20, 2010

He follows her around like a puppy...its quite sad...(Brista Karry, this is for you!)

One day, I was bored. My sister was crying (she's four. She's actually crying right now. Weird.), my mom was talking to a friend, I was supposed t be doing homework. I wasn't though, so I just started writing! I wrote a poem about God actually. It was basically my heart and soul. I thought it was pretty good! Then I get to creative writing, and people just rip it apart! I wanted to cry. They hated it, and they didn't even know what it was about. Then, bless their hearts, two girls came to my defense. (Definitely not saying any names.) That just made my day! Anyways, enough about me. Let's talk about you people! And your feelings and problems! Whee!
You were probably just wondering about the title, huh? Well Let me tell you something. Actually, before that, I'll make a list of characters.
Anita (Boyfriend, attention, you can put whatever there haha) whose boyfriend is...
Pierre (You gotta roll the R) who is totally devoted to Anita, and whose best friend is...
Jacques (French names are just awesome) who is obviously in love with Anita!!
Do you see the triangle? I do. Its weird and awkward. Seriously, Jacques just stares at Anita, and follows Anita around, and waits for Anita at her locker...man that just sounds weird. All the while, Pierre either doesn't notice, or doesn't care. I think its the third one. Maybe he thinks nothing bad will happen? Yeah. That's going to happen. (Sarcasm hand raised)

FINAL VERDICT:
Anita just wants attention and "love" (because I'm sure that Pierre and Jacques have an all-consuming passion that is hotter than a thousand suns. (Sarcasm hand raised)); Pierre is an idiot for not thinking anything is going on between Jacques and Anita; Jacques is a home-wrecker who obviously doesn't care for Pierre. Or maybe he does and thinks Anita is THE SHIZ. Which she's not, but to each his own. I'm positive nothing good will come from this, but on the slim chance it does, I'll let you people know. If you don't hear anything about this ever again, assume the worst.

Love,
Maddie

P.S.
For those of you who actually read this, you are all that and a bag of chips, and a Sprite, and a Fruit-Roll-Up. I love you people so much. You make my procrastination worth it! So what if I have a D in US History! And for those of you who tell me you like my humble little Blog? Oh man. You make my life.  You get dibs on everything, hence Brista Kerry being in the title. SCORE!!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha ha........i'm smiling and it's late and i'm exhausted, so THAT is impressive that your blog made my night. thanks sweetie, keep going....it's like reality tv without the dvr :D

    ReplyDelete