The story of one high schooler trying to wade through all the petty drama, with the only way she knows how. Sarcasm. Note: All names have been changed for protection.

Monday, September 13, 2010

OH HAPPY DAY OF FLIPPING JOYOUS GLEE. (kill me now.)

Today. Monday.

Yeah, that's all I have for you today. Have a lovely Monday, if that's possible.

I'm just kidding! As much as I'd love to, I would NEVER leave you guys hanging!! Psh. Never. (Sarcasm hand raised. (I decided to start saying this, since I probably sound horrible since you can't tell if I'm kidding or not.))
Anyways, I was in some class today, and one of my good friends (I'll call her Shania) was at my teachers desk, looking tired and close to dead. Me, being the loving caring person I am, came over. This is what happened next, word for word:
Me: "My dearest Shania, whatever is wrong?!"
Shania: "Leave me alone I want to sleeepppp. Ughklynvsyuhhh..."
Me: "Good golly! Are you sick?"
Shania: "I'm just going to sit here and sleep. I haven't slept in a freaking week! RAWRRR BE GONE!!"
Me: "Well, gee! I surely hope you feel better. Okay bye..."

ANNNDDDD SCENE!! (Okay sarcasm hand raised that entire time. Maybe I was exaggerating a wee bit.) What you should have gotten out this is the drama that is our bodies. They're so picky. Get 10 hours of sleep, or you feel dead the entire next day. Eat disgustingly healthy, or feel fat. Go run around, or you'll really be fat. On top of this, oops, sorry. You have a cold for three weeks. DARN!
Anyway, my point is that this drama with the bodies, especially sleeping, is really bugging me. Apparently, Shania just skips important classes to just SLEEP. Sure, maybe she's busy. But sleeping is probably the best ever. You have to make time for that beautiful thing! Sleeptastic!!

FINAL VERDICT:
Get some shut eye people. I, and the rest of the population is TIRED (Heh heh. Pun. Love it. Heh heh) of hearing you whine about you're terrible night! And skipping important classes just to catch up is not fair to anyone. Even if school started at noon, kids would still find a way to be tired and moody. It amazes me. One of life's unsolvable mysteries I guess...

Love you all!
Maddiekins

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA!!!! I love the title of this entry.. Its just totally amazing and totally discribes how I feel about . Today. but yes i love it. (:

    ReplyDelete