The story of one high schooler trying to wade through all the petty drama, with the only way she knows how. Sarcasm. Note: All names have been changed for protection.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

More dating drama?!

I'm sorry, I'm sorry!! I realize you've already heard this kind of drama. And I also know what you're saying: "But Madddieeee you already did this! I want VARIETYYYY!!" Well first off, if you're a person who writes 15 vowels at the end of every sentence, just leave. Stop being here. Bug someone else. Secondly, I know. I have a continuation of a previous post and a new juicy story.  Exciting, I know!
UPDATE!! Hottie McHotPants is not going to ask La-a out anytime soon! This makes things a lot less dramatic...darn. I mean, awesome! Less drama! That makes everyone so much happier! Yeah. (Sarcasm hand raised.)
So now that that problem is over, I needed some new material. So I was walking along, enjoying my lovely (sarcasm hand raised) Tuesday, And my buddy since like 4th grade, (I'll call her Bon Qui Qui, BQQ for short. That's the best abbreviation I've ever heard...I really want a sandwich now...ANYWAYS) who is Mormon, like me. She's also 15. That's an important mostly because we believe we shouldn't date until were 16. (Click me!)  
So a couple weeks ago she met three guys that she honestly likes, and can talk to for hours on end! One night, all three texted and called BQQ at the same exact time! What are the odds...
She feels like she's leading all three on, and its getting a tiny bit serious, as in talking on the phone for 4 hours. With all three boys! Oh what a dilemma.

FINAL VERDICT:
I thought at first, have fun with it. See how much you can get out of all of them! Go bowling with all three. Video conference. Sit and talk about your feelings for all I care. But then I thought, "Oh yeah. You're 15. So maybe in a year something could happen...?" Oh yeah. 
I finally decided BQQ should make all three relationships friendly and light. She shouldn't pick one guy yet. Leave all that for when you go out on a date with each individually. Then, you can get to know each one of them for reals and do whatever. (Plus you can drive. I mean, how lame is picking up your date with your mom driving??) So BQQ needs to save it, and be patient. Sorry, thats probably not what you want to hear. But hey, the truth hurts. 

Love forever, 
Maddie

2 comments:

  1. http://www.dramabutton.com/



    do it.

    you know you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Hottie McHotPants isn't gonna ask our La-aaaaaaa!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Omggggggggggggg!

    Hahahaha. I'm kiddinggggggg.

    ....Just kidding(:

    ReplyDelete