The story of one high schooler trying to wade through all the petty drama, with the only way she knows how. Sarcasm. Note: All names have been changed for protection.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Procrastination is the bomb.com

So here I am, sitting in Biology. Not doing anything. I'm supposed to be doing an online timeline or something, I don't really know. But they won't let me do anything. All I'm doing now is staring at this guy...
WOAH. Did you think I like him?? No, I don't. Get that out of your head right now! This guy, who I shall call Horatio (No he doesn't have red hair...or awesome sunglasses...or incredible-y cheesy lines...sigh.), who is my lovely friend's ex-boyfriend. (I'll call her Louise.) He baffles me. The two were really good friends for a long time, and then they started dating. Bad idea! That almost always turns out terribly. It did, a month or two in, they broke up. Now its just really really awkward between them. Their friendship is, to put it lightly, dead. So now Louise is trying to talk to him again. Now it comes to a full circle...that's why I am staring at him. Strange? Yes. Helpful? Hopefully.

FINAL VERDICT:
I'm sorry, Louise. If you're reading this, he is not worth your time. If he doesn't have the...ahem...cahones to talk to you like a friend? PSH. Puh-thetic. He's a pansy Louise! Horatio doesn't deserve you! And he acts like an idiot in Biology. He should take school seriously, like you. And did you see that video on Facebook? CHICKENS?! Are you kidding me? Okay, I'm going to stop now since I'm probably losing friends. So my final FINAL verdict is, Louise just let him go. Don't be stressing over him! He's really not worth it. I love you Louise!

Love,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment