The story of one high schooler trying to wade through all the petty drama, with the only way she knows how. Sarcasm. Note: All names have been changed for protection.

Friday, September 10, 2010

This was a bad idea....

Well, I thought that drama would be a good thing to blog about, since there's always a steady stream of it in high school. But hey, guess what.I am a drama free type person! Dang it. So I've decided that instead of MY drama, I'll do someone else's. Today's subject is a good friend of mine, and I was the listener for her today. Her problem? DATING DRAMA!! *Gasp!* She is a fellow sophomore like me, (lets call her La-a, pronounced Luh-dash-uh) and her good friend is a junior. (Her name shall be Yvonne) For three months, Yvonne dated this kid (named Hottie McHotPants) for three months, he even took Yvonne to prom! Well obviously that ended. Then, come to find out, Hottie McHotPants was secretly in love with La-a! *Double gasp!* Oh man. This is scandalous!! So right now, Hottie McHotPants is being a douche by trying to get La-a to date him. Fail. This is currently going on, and when its over, I'll let you people know.

FINAL VERDICT:
Sisters before misters. Even if La-a thinks Hottie McHotPants is dreamy, (I mean lets face it, with a name like Hottie McHotPants, he has to be) she SHOULD NOT under ANY circumstances, date him. La-a shouldn't even say she likes Hottie McHotPants. Even if Yvonne says she's fine and she's over it, she's obviously not. She's secretly dying inside and is writing poems about it under her covers at 3 o'clock in the morning, then she always grabs her guitar and sings/cried herself to sleep. True story.

Okay, that entire last two sentences was a lie. But don't judge me.

Love always,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment